Coordinator, Digital Fulfillment & Timed Release Support
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Operations team at WEA.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
• You will work in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
• This role will provide support in coordinating the fulfillment of packaged digital assets to digital service providers.
• This role will focus on a timely roster of weekly deliveries from our worldwide roster of artists intended to be delivered for global timed-release in conjunction with artist and label instruction and promotion.
• This role will provide support to international affiliates and labels regarding content delivery, XML specifications and other relevant details relating to the WMG digital delivery process.
• This role will work closely with other Media Operations colleagues to seek out ways to improve and innovate Timed-Release processes.
• This role will support onboarding of accounts and execution of contract deliverables.
• This role will maintain account relationships, ensuring that day to day business is both operational and optimized.
• This role will triage issues with digital bundles, source media and client infrastructure to arrive at solutions.
• This role will cultivate relationships with WMG affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
Here you'll get to:
• Meticulously juggle a timely and fast-paced roster of releases for effective global timed-release – shift flexibility is required.
• Triage issues with digital assets, production processes, source media, and client infrastructure.
• Be responsible for DSP support including: new account profile setup; education on our supply chain workflow and standards; digital content delivery and release management.
• Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and global affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
• Participate in operational and regional conference calls to discuss account statuses, technical deployments and other items pertaining to your areas of expertise/responsibilities.
• Provide ongoing timed-release audits to ensure internal systems and personnel are operating as expected.
• Drive opportunities for system and/or process enhancements.
• Document Change Requests and bug fixes, as well as provide the technical teams support in testing enhancements/deployments as needed.
• Document Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant educational materials in order to provide training to internal/external users as needed.
• Responsible for the administrative tasks related to weekly reporting, tracking and label/affiliate charge backs around timed releases.
• Contribute to the constant and timely Digital Fulfillment queries which are pointed at Digital Operations.
• Responsible for day-to-day problem resolution of digital assets.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance of digital catalog.
• Develop and enhance online customer account relationships.
• Responsible for identifying areas for improvement within the Digital Operations group/supply chain.
• Read, interpret, and amend XML.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Maintain an approachable demeanor.
• Stay organized, on task, and motivated.
• Think critically and creatively.
• Learn and implement new processes, procedures or concepts quickly.
• Review analysis and translate it into actions.
• Use Microsoft Office 360 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A passion for music.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Curiosity for our business and your role within it.
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• At least 3+ years of prior experience
• Experience in digital content, data, and/or account management.
• Experience with computer programming languages.
• Experience working remotely..
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century.
Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance), the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.