Coordinator, Digital Fulfillment & Timed-Release Support
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Fulfillment & Timed-Release Support
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist and Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Operations team at WEA Inc.
A little bit about our team:
• This role will provide support in coordinating the fulfillment of packaged digital assets to digital service providers.
• This role will focus on a timely roster of weekly deliveries from our worldwide roster of artists intended to be delivered for global timed-release in conjunction with artist and label instruction and promotion.
• This role will provide support to international affiliates and labels regarding content delivery, XML specifications and other relevant details relating to the WMG digital delivery process.
• This role will work closely with other Media Operations colleagues to seek out ways to improve and innovate Timed-Release processes.
• This role will support onboarding of accounts and execution of contract deliverables.
• This role will maintain account relationships, ensuring that day to day business is both operational and optimized.
• This role will triage issues with digital bundles, source media and client infrastructure to arrive at solutions.
• This role will cultivate relationships with WMG affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
• You will work in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
Here you'll get to:
• Meticulously juggle a timely and fast-paced roster of releases for effective global timed-release – shift flexibility is required.
• Triage issues with digital assets, production processes, source media, and client infrastructure.
• Be responsible for DSP support including: new account profile setup; education on our supply chain workflow and standards; digital content delivery and release management.
• Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and global affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
• Participate in operational and regional conference calls to discuss account statuses, technical deployments and other items pertaining to your areas of expertise/responsibilities.
• Provide ongoing timed-release audits to ensure internal systems and personnel are operating as expected.
• Drive opportunities for system and/or process enhancements.
• Document Change Requests and bug fixes, as well as provide the technical teams support in testing enhancements/deployments as needed.
• Document Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant educational materials in order to provide training to internal/external users as needed.
• Responsible for the administrative tasks related to weekly reporting, tracking and label/affiliate charge backs around timed releases.
• Contribute to the constant and timely Digital Fulfillment queries which are pointed at Digital Operations.
• Responsible for day-to-day problem resolution of digital assets.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance of digital catalog.
• Develop and enhance online customer account relationships.
• Responsible for identifying areas for improvement within the Digital Operations group/supply chain.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Read, interpret, and amend XML.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Maintain an approachable demeanor.
• Stay organized, on task, and motivated.
• Think critically and creatively.
• Learn and implement new processes, procedures or concepts quickly.
• Review analysis and translate it into actions.
• Use Microsoft Office 360 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A passion for music.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Curiosity for our business and your role within it.
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• At least 3+ years of prior experience
• Experience in digital content, data, and/or account management.
• Experience with computer programming languages.
• Experience working remotely.
Why join us:
• Because according to some of the most respected digital partners in the field, we have the best operations team across the industry.
• Because you'll have fun while challenging yourself and seeing what you're made of.
• Because while we work hard, we have fun and work in a collaborative group.
• Because this team is a technical family.
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.