Coordinator, Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Digital Accounts (Temp)
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
The Global Digital Account Management team's mission is to maximize digital revenue and market share through optimization, consistent rights management and supporting our labels' and artists' content.
This position will be an opportunity to support the WMX Apple Global Account Management Team. In this role you will learn about the Apple Music ecosystem and how WMG key releases are pitched and marketed within the platform, as well as contributing to prepare our content for delivery to the service.
Here you'll get to:
• You will contribute to helping the team get Warner Music content ready for on-platform availability.
• You will be a part of the weekly label calls to discuss upcoming priorities and marketing initiatives.
• You will participate in monthly global account management calls with international markets.
• You will have visibility to cross functional collaboration for how Warner Music content is brought to market weekly.
• You will have exposure to the life cycle of a project as it moves from new release to catalog and how marketing initiatives are utilized.
• You will support the account management team with locating on-platform placement, tracking assets, and providing unique Apple IDs.
• You will assist and learn from the WMX Apple Global Account Management Team.
• You will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
• You will have excellent problem-solving skills, diagnosing issues and finding resolutions quickly.
• You will have excellent time management and organizational skills.
• You will have the ability to work independently but are a self-starter who can handle multiple tasks at once.
We'd love it if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• 1-2 years of experience
• You have a strong passion for music.
• You have a basic knowledge of the Apple Music platform.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.