Coordinator, Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The WEA Global Commercial Services team maximizes WMG revenue and market share, leading through best practices, platform expertise and forward thinking solutions that support our recorded music strategy.
Why this could be your next big break:
Within this role you will be actively working alongside labels & Spotify to execute initiatives alongside the digital accounts team and maximize market share for WMG. You will actively engage in projects with our account management & Spotify teams to discover new best practices and better serve our label partners and WMG. You will be a creative voice to advise the account management team on marketing strategy to best promote WMG artists and content for optimization. You will execute initiatives with Spotify label services to push for maximum exposure for the Warner music artist roster.
Here you'll get to:
• Day to Day:
• You will support the Spotify Account Management Team.
• You will assist labels in requests and inquiries around new product developments and processes that impact their day to day business.
• You will liaise the Spotify For Artists tools including artist profile management and all requests to expedite artist profile maintenance, data and playlist dashboard requests and maximizing tools to fully execute marketing and consumption potential.
• You will coordinate routing on routing assets and approvals for Spotify Premium Acquisition campaigns.
• You will create and distribute placement reports for label's priority releases.
• You will track streaming data and market share for performance analysis for trending tracks and report back on trends to social media teams.
• You will feedback on weekly reporting on new releases, developing artists, account activity, marketing efforts, competitive issues and catalog promotions.
• You will compile playlist performance tracking on priority tracks for real time feedback to team and labels.
• You will report back to internal stakeholders on any key findings on any Spotify specific campaigns or initiatives.
• Spotify Advertising Support:
• You will manage all US ad credits and plan each monthly ads based off of label & GPS priorities
• You will support ad campaign tracking and performance analysis.
• You will ideate and design Spotify creative banners driving towards Topsify playlists for ad-supported and premium tier promoting CRM acquisition and WMG content consumption.
• You will coordinate with Topsify team on creative assets for Spotify platform marketing needs and on team priorities and best practices to optimize on-platform performance.
• Spotify Marketing Support:
• You will work with the labels to communicate, solicit, execute and deliver Spotify on-platform looks such as Storylines, Canvas, Fans First offerings etc.
• You will assist in updating team monthly and quarterly recaps of Spotify marketing commitments
• You will coordinate between Spotify Artist Label Partnerships team and Label personnel to deliver assets for on-platform looks.
• You will track Account/label/artist social commitments for day to day for department.
• You have 2 years Music Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent digital retail experience.
• You have a range of digital sales, marketing, and merchandising experience to be determined by specific territory needs
• You have knowledge on social media outlets
• You have a passion and interest in developing artists and music
• You have an excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• An understanding of digital streaming music services
• A strong working knowledge of ad-supported services & business models.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure, communicates effectively, and meets deadlines
• Proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels. As well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.