Coordinator, Customer Service
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
The Customer Experience team is positioned at the intersection of ecommerce, marketing, production and customer service. We believe that there is no commerce without the customer.
We strive to ensure that our coworkers are treated exceptionally, and our customers have superstar experiences from product design-to-delivery.
The Customer Service Coordinator will serve some of the most passionate fans in the world through a customer-centric centric lens. Work cross functionally with a passionate group of music fans and experienced service professionals to de-escalate issues. This is your gateway into the direct-to-consumer music business! Many of our past team members have gone on to work at Warner in e-commerce, audience development, VIP, and Email Operations.
Here you'll get to:
• Solve problems for music fans around the country, while gaining exposure to e-commerce, merch production, marketing tactics, and customer service best practices.
• Help us develop our strategy around social media moderation and providing support for social commerce sales (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube Merch, etc.)
• Learn how to navigate enterprise level help desk and ecommerce platform forms.
• Answer questions regarding order status, payment, product, promotions, technical problems related to the shopping experience.
• Understand how to treat customers like rockstars by ensuring that all the necessary information is provided to meet their needs.
• Familiar with social commerce and how fans interact with brands/artists on social media platforms.
• Adeptly manage a myriad of customer issues (status of shipment, order tracking, general payment processing issues, product, and promotions).
• Investigate the underlying issues driving tickets and think creatively about how to improve the process for the customer.
• Be comfortable with processing returns, cancel orders, key replacements, and document trends.
• Develop standard written responses and maintain a knowledge base.
• On a limited basis work during peak seasonal periods and on weekends for priority artist releases/activations.
• Achieve deadlines in a personable, cooperative, and efficient manner.
We'd love it if you also had:
• An understanding of the ''fan'' mentality
• A genuine interest in helping and serving people in a pragmatic fashion
• At least 3 years previous experience preferred
• Experience using help desk platforms, I.e., Zendesk, HelpSpot
• Experience with community management for social media, forums (external/internal)
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
Salary Range- $20.00- $25.64 HourlyDon't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$20.00 to $25.64 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.