Coordinator, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
The WMX Global Commercial Services team maximizes WMG revenue and market share, leading through best practices, platform expertise and forward thinking solutions that support our recorded music strategy.
The content protection team is a group of global specialists who leverage technology, intellectual property law, and collaborative relationships with industry partners and third-party vendors to ensure music fans across the globe can experience and access Warner Music Group's content the way our artists intend. We provide support to our label and territory partners in rights management, optimization, and content protection to ensure maximum revenue opportunities at our commercial digital partners.
We are looking for someone who is eager to interact with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to protect Warner Music Group's content and who is motivated to help our artists maintain control over their release plans.? This person is a leader and will help shape a world-class content protection team.?
Here you'll get to:
• Monitor and protect all forms of Warner Music Group's intellectual property, including audio, physical products, merchandise, and virtual properties
• Identify unauthorized uses of Warner Music Group's protected content across streaming platforms, social media platforms, and the Internet at large
• Execute notice and takedown protocols in accordance with US Copyright laws and other legal frameworks
• Liaise with Warner Music Group's labels, global affiliate companies, and corporate departments
• Guard against new technologies and threats, such as generative Artificial Intelligence and Web 3
• Collaborate with a global team to complete projects big and small
• Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at one time
• Demonstrate proficiency with internet research and discovery tools?
• Stay organized, on task, and self-motivated?
• Inspire and motivate other team members
• Navigate music platforms, mobile app stores, and online marketplaces
• Think on your feet and work independently
• Provide periodic coverage for our global content protection inbox including on a flexible/non- traditional work week as needed.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Prior experience with database management and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with HTML, SQL, Python, and/or Java
• An understanding of generative Artificial Intelligence tools, technologies, and methodologies
• Comfort with Google Enterprise products (Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Forms) and Microsoft Office Services (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Prior experience or demonstrated interest in the Music industry or a related field, such as Film, TV, or Digital Media
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior presentation skills
• A readiness to engage with senior team members around the globe
• Fluency in English and a second language, such as Spanish or Mandarin
• College Degree preferred
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$20.00 to $23.00 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.