Coordinator, Content Development & Curation
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Development & Curation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Content Development & Curation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Content Development & Curation?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Coordinator, Content Development & Curation
A little bit about our team:
We are the small but mighty Arts Music team working to create music products that serve passionate niche audiences ranging from musical theater and Broadway to jazz, classical, and kids & family brands.
Why this could be your next big break:
Supporting the team with a wide variety of projects and tasks product development and marketing within a growing division within WMG.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide day-to-day admin support to Senior Executives including scheduling and travel (when it becomes safe to travel).
• Maintain department PO process, vendor set-up, financial IDs and Invoice tracking.
• Assist Marketing with weekly research and communication of sales data to project producers.
• Facilitate providing marketing assets to International marketing teams using internal WMG systems. Assist with and maintaining artist-picks calendar, canvas video uploads, and streaming playlist updates.
• Manage Spotify pitch tool for international territories for local-language translations.
• Manage physical product/promo ordering process for external project producers.
• Assist with brand ''Allowlisting" process when needed.
• Transcribe and format lyrics as needed for submission to Digital Accounts.
• Schedule and coordinate recording session needs (when recording is safely up and running again.)
• Learn all the acronyms. Many, many acronyms.
• Pay attention to details and recognize when a problem needs to be solved.
• Be curious and willing to learn.
• Be persistent about finding the person who will help you do what needs to be done.
• Learn new skills, technology, terminology, and processes.
• Possess a ''customer service'' attitude.
• Pay attention to details, care about details, organize details.
• Avoid (and hate) making mistakes, but appreciate mistakes as an opportunity to learn, improve, and grow.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 3-5 years of experience in the Entertainment Industry.
• Experience supporting a Senior Executive and juggling multiple department tasks.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• You stream music and you've at least seen or heard about CDs and Vinyl.
• You're a helper.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.