Coordinator, Art Department
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Art Department (TEMP)
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Coordinator, Art Department (Consultant)
A little bit about our team:
The Rhino Art Department is the creative hub for the Global Catalog development arm of Warner Music Group. The art team handles ideation/creation of physical products, art for digital offerings, marketing assets, campaign tools for worldwide initiatives, and photo editing/research. We have the good fortune of working on projects that include the greatest artists ever to be part of the WMG family of labels.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position reports to the VP of the Art Department and is primarily responsible for supporting the art directors, designers, freelancers, and photo editors with administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling, written and verbal correspondence, and design assistance.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the schedule for marketing asset creation and help prioritize workload
• Work with package and marketing managers regarding due dates, specs and deliverables
• Field requests from staff for art assets and act as a liaison between departments
• Collect and organize assets to be supplied to freelance designers/agencies
• Work with the digital and marketing teams to deliver monthly assets for digital streaming companies
• Maintain a positive working relationship with the Warner Music Group Vault while archiving and retrieving files
• Scan needed materials and work on basic design projects under supervision
• Build presentations in PowerPoint
• Be responsible for vendor setups and invoice processing
• Order and ship products and maintain supplies
• 1+ years of related academic or professional experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud- specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Experience using Mac interface
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Capable of handling several ongoing projects at one time
• Adapt quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities
• Ability to communicate information clearly, concisely, and expertly
• Confidence to work independently but primarily as part of a team
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Background in art or design
• Experience with photography/video a plus
• Degree/Certificate from institution of higher learning
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
$17.95 to $22.00 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.
$17.95 - 22.00 per hour