Coordinator, Ad Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Ad Operations
A little bit about our team:
The Ad Operations Coordinator will be a key member in all advertiser-driven digital campaigns across UPROXX. This individual will traffic and perform regular maintenance on ad campaigns. They will troubleshoot issues at the forefront of ad serving technology. Collaboration is at the core of this role as this individual will work closely with post sales teams including: sales, account management, editorial, and the social team. Advertising is one of UPROXX most important revenue streams, and we've only scratched the surface of what we're capable of. Our success in ad operations rests on a sophisticated technical implementation and a data-driven strategy.
Why this could be your next big break:
As an Ad Ops Coordinator, you are key to business operations, as you will be working closely with all internal departments, third party vendors and partners. This provides a unique experience for you to learn quickly about Uproxx Media, Warner Music Group, and the digital industry at large.
Here you'll get to:
• Traffic campaign orders and client creatives in Google DFP
• Work closely with Sales and Account Management to optimize campaigns, communicate campaign changes, technical issues, launch delays, etc.
• Manage all aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from post-sale campaign scheduling, ad testing & implementation through campaign delivery & performance optimizations across partner network.
• Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP completions including inventory estimation and forecasting.
• Conduct daily review of active campaigns. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Work Proficiently in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• You have 1 years of digital business experience
• You have a strong work ethic
• You have an eye for design
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Experience with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (Google Ad Manger/ Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, IAS, Double-Verify, MOAT)
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.