Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2021 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin? Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin
Job Title: Coordinator, A&R, Production & Admin
A little bit about our team:
Our Nashville office is very team oriented. This person will be working inside of the creative team and liaising with the administrative team as well in our office.
Why this could be your next big break:
Under general direction, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision, performs work related to operations of recording devices necessary for creating new tape material and duplicating of both audio and video copies of various digital formats, Dats and tapes, and performs ancillary and semi-technical functions as an aid to the staff of the office. Entering and confirming the integrity of song data. Manage the Nashville song catalog. Employee will stay current on catalog and audio technology.
Here you'll get to:
• Coordinates all audio and production needs in WCM Nashville office.
• Maintains audio files, metadata, and updates catalog of sound recordings
• Entering new song data and maintaining the integrity of existing catalog data in WCM's publishing administration system, Tango.
• Uploads and tags audio in WCM's creative system, ARROW.
• Compiles and distributes weekly playlist in ARROW of new songs, to all members of Nashville's creative team.
• Updated and maintains pitch log in ARROW.
• Maintains duplication supplies in a cost effective manner.
• Updates warnerchappell.com with new audio, images, and writer bios for the Nashville section of the website.
• Populates SHARP & GLS creative synchronization systems with new assets – demos and commercially released material – as well as tagging and linking Tango Work IDs to assets.
• Captures newly released songs every Friday. Tracks First Use information in Tango and uploads those songs to Sharp & GLS.
• As needed and under direction gather information and assets for Company around new signings – (bios/discographies) produces writer marketing templates for the writer staff and regularly updates bios and discographies.
• Formats and catalogs lyrics as they are delivered by songwriters. Provides lyrics when requested by writers, publishers, and record labels.
• Updates certain digital writer files with titles, co-writer, and catalog information.
• Extracts, duplicates and distributes existing cassettes, Dats, reels, tapes, and digital recordings from Iron Mountain storage facility for use by Creative staff, artists, affiliates, writers, agents and related representatives for their use in exploiting WCM's catalog of songs.
• Assists in the demo billing process by locating and providing demo audio to publishers.
• Digitizes physical CD, Reel, and DAT assets as needed.
• Makes quality audio/video copies by operating and maintaining a number of duplicating machines and devices, including electronic equipment such as stereo-audio, multi-track recording, equipment, etc. related to the duplication and dissemination of recorded songs and services tape orders of Company songwriters.
• Performs ancillary clerical duties including filing and mailing of tapes and operation of various other office equipment including computer inputs and sundry administrative assignments from the professional staff.
• Creates original cover art for various samplers for A&R distribution
• Keeps up to date with changes in the various digital duplication and creative art programs.
• Setting, confirming and inputting meetings into calendar
• Input deal model info into model template for finance office.
• Assist with setting up sessions and confirming details with all parties (average 100 sessions a week)
• Assist with setting up running camps (manage camp spreadsheet, confirm sessions, sort zoom rooms day of camp)
• Assist in maintaining Who's Looking List and distribute to help maintain Master Roster Sheet (for A&R department)
• Maintain Session Tracking sheet
• Help maintain HOLDS/CUTS Activity Document
• Assist in getting songs and all deliverables to Copyright prior to song release
• Assist Designated Members of the A&R Team and update weekly A&R Pop Deck.
• Assist with Onboarding Songwriters and maintaining their marketing materials & bios
• Tracking down song info (titles, writers, splits, DOC, audio, lyrics) for cuts/holds or demo bills that are entered into system that have not been delivered otherwise to WC.
• Book Travel & T&E Reports for A&R reps and input expenses. Book writer travel when applicable and enter bill back info for each charge.
• Assist with confirming internal writer rooms and external writing sessions.
• Prepare meeting lists & writer directory for security.
• Take photos as requested.
• Assist Admin in preparing Option Information, Song Delivery, and Sch A as needed. Works on one sheets with Creative Services + Sync.
• Assisting A&R with Catalog organization/creating playlists. Updates Master Roster with updated song links periodically.
• Assist with scheduling demo sessions. Helps compile pitch playlists and top demos playlist.
• Booking studio time and inputting charge backs to writer account.
• Be present for all company sponsored events to work as directed.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Must be able to come to work on time without restrictions as to time commitment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a semi-regular basis and perform other diverse physical tasks as needed.
• Must be able to work at and utilize all functions of a computer if necessary up to at least 10 hours a day to perform the required tasks and create and develop the necessary reports to summarize the results of research and projects and to communicate with others in the Company and where necessary, outside of the Company.
Rockstar candidates will have/be able to:
• Perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• High, technical or trade school level education, preferably to have included or augmented by course work in general office duties, CRT operations, music, electronic devices operations and duplication of tapes, cassettes, digital formats, etc.
• One (1) year of general office experience to have included filing, operation of duplicating equipment, including video, various digital formats, tapes, cassette, reels, etc., operation of electronic equipment, computer terminals, preferably in a music publishing or related business.
• A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields sufficient to qualify for the duties of the position.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the bigges
[more...] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.