Content Coordinator - Temp
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
For over 21 years, HipHopDX has been at the forefront of Hip Hop culture, reaching over 3.2 million readers and 5 million followers per month. As one of the longest-standing Hip Hop digital publications, DX not only stays current on Hip Hop culture, but continues to influence it, encourage it, and simultaneously reflect on its past. Our insightful, honest editorials, unbiased reviews, premier audio and video sections, and original video content, draws one of the most loyal followings online. As a part of Warner Music Group, HipHopDX is expanding internationally and continues to build upon the reputation it has garnered from decades of work.
Why this could be your next big break:
The position of Content Coordinator will require someone passionate and knowledgeable about the Hip Hop space who can contribute to informing consumers about the most important daily news and new music. A strong understanding of the digital space and Hip Hop media is required. Someone who is willing to learn and contribute ideas will grow quickly within the role.. You will have the opportunity to have your work viewed bay millions of people on a weekly basis and truly impact the conversation within the Hip Hop space.
We value hard work, integrity, and agility, and we love to reward individuals who show initiative and work well within our team. Come join our team at HipHopDX and impact Hip Hop culture!
Here you'll get to:
• Project management for DX's daily news.
• Gathering assets, organizing files and contributing to the final product.
• Participate in content development and ideation.
• Finding contact information for interview outreach and helping set up in-person interviews.
• Time-coding YouTube interviews and finding the important headlines.
• Updating weekly production numbers through analytics.
• Creating video descriptions and tags for long-form videos based on SEO.
• Brainstorming content ideas.
• Support in the creation of social content for our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels.
• Managing content workflow between editorial, social media and video production teams.
• 2 years of experience working with content management or organization.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and take creative direction from multiple stakeholders.
• Have a strong passion for Hip Hop and music culture.
• Ability to conduct in-depth research for scripts, interviews and video content.
• Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines.
• Possess a strong work ethic, and positive attitude, with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously on stated timelines.
• Exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage time effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience working with YouTube.
• Experience managing multiple projects at once.
• Basic graphic design skills and understanding of photoshop.
• Understanding of social media platforms.
• Time management skills – able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
• High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.