Community Manager & Design
Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Community Manager & Design jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Community Manager & Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Community Manager & Design?
Full Time Job
Community Manager & Design (bilingual)
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Community Manager & Design
Why this could be your next big break:
The Community Manager will be responsible for various activities such as social media, events, and content creation. The Community Manager and Design will provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts, responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. This role reports to Digital Marketing Manager.
Here you'll get to:
• Create original content for digital and social media platforms to maximize user engagement, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Develop and execute creative content for socials, as well as for digital platforms, using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Illustrator
• Plan and execute creative original content for Warner Music Latina's (''WML'') YouTube channel.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Develop innovative content to promote artist releases, as well as WML's brand
• Create targeted and original content-based social plans for major events including Billboard Music Awards, the Latin GRAMMYs, the Latin AMAs, iHeartRadio Music Festival and more
• Work with label managers to execute social media strategy, asset creation and community management
• Support the design and production of digital assets including online/mobile graphics, video, static banners
• Develop and execute creative concepts and designs that meet WMG and WML brand guidelines
• Track digital and social media trends and tools that may be utilized in future marketing and promotional campaigns for both WML and our artists' online presences.
• Help manage all WML's social media, including lnstagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Giphy
• Create social publishing calendars for all our artists' releases, as well as for WML's brand
• Design creative assets for WML releases for all digital platforms, as well as street marketing and promotional items
• Develop digital marketing timelines & campaign strategies to successfully grow music streams, downloads, video views, social media engagement, and an overall digital creative vision for each artist
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• 2-5 years proven work experience as a community manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news and trends
• Travel Required
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.