Collections - Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2021 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Collections - Temp jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Collections - Temp postings
Full Time Job
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Collections – TEMP
A little bit about our team:
The Accounts Receivable, Order to Cash team performs a wide variety of tasks including issuing invoices, collection of monies owed, cash application/payment coding, tracking data files, liaising with stakeholders throughout the company, account management, tracking of data, project management, etc.
This role will support the Label Services AR manager.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be able to leverage your technical skills and work in an industry you love.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage WMG's publishing collections portfolio and ensure that payments, both past and present, are received in a timely manner.
• Form relationships with high-level stakeholders across several different departments.
• Prepare and monitor aged debt reporting for our synch and publishing department(s).
• Work in SAP and other proprietary financial systems to drive operational metrics and performance while developing technical skills.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in collections
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Business/ Music Business/ Finance strongly preferred
• Financial/Accounting acumen, with an ability to pick up on concepts quickly
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Must be an autonomous self-starter, motivated, and be able to resolve problems and work independently within management guidelines
• Must be able to negotiate successfully with customers, establishing a positive rapport, with a relationship that facilitates the collection process
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Must be able to meet deadlines with an attention to detail
• Must possess good inter-personal and communication skills (verbal and written)
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• SAP experience
• Spanish language skills
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.