Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Brand Strategist jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Brand Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Strategist? Job Description:
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team at Uproxx.
A little bit about our team:
The Brand Strategist will be a key member in advertiser-driven and marketing initiatives across UPROXX. This individual will work to create strategic programs based on client briefs, data and insights, with the goal of generating revenue for the larger sales team. The position is part of the Marketing & Brand Strategy Team and reports directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy. Collaboration is at the core of this role as this individual will work closely with pre and post sales teams including: sales, account management, research, and the UPROXX Studios team on a daily basis.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Brand Strategist will have the unique opportunity to work at the biggest youth culture company on the planet. In this role, they'll not only have the opportunity to work with an award-winning production studio, but also with some of the brightest minds and biggest talents as well.
Here you'll get to:
• You will lead creative brainstorms for RFPs and client briefs
• You will own the entire process of lower to mid budget tier RFPs ($50K – approximately $400K) (i.e. brainstorming, building unique strategies that answer client goals, creating client presentations, communicating strategies to clients, answering client questions, managing both internal and external back communication to get strategies sold in)
• You will work hand-in-hand with the brand strategy & marketing, studio, account management, research, revenue operations, and greater sales team to craft strategic proposals & presentations
• You will build client presentations that tell smart, compelling stories
• You will conduct competitive research & brand marketing analysis with the use of Brandtale/Numerator
• You will present competitive research & brand marketing analysis to the larger sales team on a regular basis
• You will manage RFP delivery calendars
• You will build proactive pitch materials & general marketing materials (general presentations, client one-sheets, audience research, etc.)
• You will work with the UPROXX editorial team to package up editorial initiatives & calendars for clients
• You will build case studies that showcase the effectiveness of UPROXX campaigns
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• College Degree preferred
• You have 1-3 years of marketing experience
• You have experience working in the media industry (creative agencies, publishers, brand marketing, etc.)
• You are a creative writer
• You have experience building client presentations (Keynote & PowerPoint)
• You have design experience (for presentation building purposes)
• You have a deep understanding of the digital & social media landscape
• You are knowledgeable about music, entertainment, sports, travel, food & drink and cultural events
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Direct experience working with RFPs and creative brand briefs
• Creative agency, media agency, publishing, or brand marketing experience (1-3 years)
• Deep insight into cultural trends
• Experience conducting research
• Photoshop experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.