Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2019 5:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Brand Partner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Brand Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand Partner? Brand Partner
The role is based in New York City and will also cover the greater northeast, including Boston and will report into the VP of Sales in the New York office.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our NYC office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue
Here you'll get to:
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast paced, results, and deadline driven environment
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the Boston & NYC DMA within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.