Brand Partner, East Coast
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX is an authoritative lifestyle brand & content producer that was recently acquired by Warner Music Group, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today. The NYC team is an upbeat group of diverse professionals who pride themselves on work ethic and creativity throughout the day. The office is a dynamic workspace that fosters fresh thinking and collaboration.
The role is based in New York City and will also cover the greater northeast, including Boston and will report into the VP of Sales in the New York office.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our NYC office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue
Here you'll get to:
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the Boston & NYC DMA within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.