Associate Product Manager - Temp
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2019 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Product Manager - Temp jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Product Manager - Temp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Product Manager - Temp? Associate Product Manager - Temp
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Warner Music Artist Services team at WEA.
A little bit about our team:
The Fan Engagement & CRM team sits at the center of Warner Music Group, within the Artist Services division, guiding & supporting our frontline labels and territory teams in their mission to bring our artists' music to millions of fans around the world. We build and understand fan audiences using data platforms and create tools for acquisition, engagement and reporting, provide campaign management strategy and knowledge sharing to digital marketers, all driven by our consumer analysis and insights. We champion the fan experience to connect fans to artists, delivering the right message to the right fan at the right time, in the right context.
The Product group is the guardian of WMG's consumer marketing platforms involved with Data, APIs, Social, Mobile, Advertising, Email, Automation, Deliverability and Web products, utilized by hundreds of marketers managing over one thousand artist brands reaching millions of fans around the world.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Associate Product Manager's primary role is to support hands on, the design and implementation of processes, solutions and tools for fan engagement. They will own a subset of central digital platforms including but not limited to social, mobile and advertising streams. They will guide product roadmap for development, translate business requirements into tangible tasks, process feedback from consumers and stakeholders while creating processes to maximize business impact. What you will work on will reach millions of music fans and contribute to the careers of some of the best and biggest artists. You will work with people all over the world across many functions and have a voice on ways to engage fans, brainstorm marketing strategy, adopt new technologies and be able to 'look under the hood' as you're improving the 'engine' that powers artist to fan connections.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee number of consumer marketing platforms across hundreds of users and brands
• Own roadmaps and timelines for products in your stream, launch new tools and grow adoption
• Support large scale Fan Engagement & CRM program development and execution
• Collaborate with development, UX, data, campaign & analytics teams to create super engaging connections between our artists and their fans
• Project manage some platform development with dev team or external technical vendors
• Be the point person for solutions and optimizations on the platforms you manage
• Work on Proof of Concept and continuously test out new products
• Report and provide insight on development progress, best practices and product utilization
• Regularly create and update documentation around processes, programs and mar-tech
• Provide roll out support, training, best practices, efficiency and QA for new tools and integrations
• Regularly execute AB testing and multivariate testing and communicate results
• Provide administrative and maintenance support to various platforms and processes
• Act as the internal champion for continual improvement of our digital products
• Develop product requirements based on stakeholder, customer and business needs
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Translate business requirements into tangible results
• Navigate your way across various CRM & Digital Marketing tools and concepts
• Think critically, multi task, initiate projects & solve problems with strong attention to detail
• Familiar with types of consumer data platforms and how they relate via various methods
• Tech savvy and constant need to explore new products and illustrate if and how they are relevant
• Work with internal team to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes.
• Appetite to learn software product management and build new
• Work with multiple stakeholders in parallel across multiple teams and countries
• Project manage dozens of tasks across multiple platforms and team members in parallel
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or a related field preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with preferred hands on product experience around email, mobile, social and media buying analytics.
• Familiarity with system Integrations, database management and digital tools
• Experience building roadmaps, defining stories and or working within a product team
• Experience with project management
• You can bring some of your fan experience into our strategy and experience creation
• You're proficient with Microsoft office suites
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.