Associate Director, Content & Strategy, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2020 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Content & Strategy, Imgn jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, Content & Strategy, Imgn postings
Full Time Job
Associate Director, Content & Strategy, IMGN
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for an Associate Director, Content & Strategy to assist with content creation/ideation for branded and organic content, help oversee our rapidly growing social accounts, and manage daily projects/tasks. The ideal candidate should have a passion for social platforms, a curiosity about emerging platforms, the ability to work with various genres/brands, and a finger on the pulse of online culture and viral content.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the Content Director to oversee our brands on multiple platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok), assisting the teams in content strategy.
• Work with the Brand Partnership team to create highly engaging short-form content for social platforms.
• Strategize content in the short-term and long-term when applicable.
• Help create presentation materials for clients/partners including high quality decks, compelling write ups, storyboards, and video reels.
• Take your ideas through execution and be hands on in filming, editing, and design direction.
• Work independently to execute projects and adhere to deadlines while working collaboratively with a dedicated team.
• Monitor trends within the Gen-Z/Millennial audience.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 3+ years experience in social media/content management, especially with short-form video (ie Stories, TikTok etc.).
• Knowledge of relevant social platforms and user behavior.
• An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a group.
• An understanding of data and how to convert it to highly engaging content.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A portfolio of work.
• Experience with graphic design, specifically on Adobe products like After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
• Experience creating content for a Gen-Z/Millennial audience, and hands-on production and editing skills.
• Highly organized and able to track not just personal tasks but the workload of a team.
• Incredible communication skills and easily adaptable for a fast paced, ever changing social landscape.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc.