Assistant To The General Manager and SVP Of Digital Marketing
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2021 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant To The General Manager and SVP Of Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant To The General Manager and SVP Of Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant To The General Manager and SVP Of Digital Marketing?
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Assistant to the General Manager and SVP of Digital Marketing
A little bit about our team:
The General Manager is responsible for the integration of marketing, creative, artist development and content at Atlantic Records.
The SVP of Digital Marketing oversees Atlantic Records' full-service, agency-like digital marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology, unlike any other at a record label.
Digital Marketers are responsible for managing all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
Why this could be your next big break:
You'll provide executive support to the General Manager of the company, the SVP of Digital Marketing, as well as the digital department as a whole. You'll wear many hats and will have the opportunity and responsibility to get involved in all aspects of our marketing strategy with a unique insight into the company, both at a high level as well as digging in deep with one of the biggest teams in the company. If you love all things digital, don't mind listening to loud music all day, can actively participate in spontaneous brainstorms, and love a fast-paced environment, then this is the place for you.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide overall executive support, including calendar management, phones/call logs, expense reports, overall organization, and travel for the GM and SVP
• Act as a liaison with external partners (Social Media Partners, DSPs, and other digital partners) to coordinate department wide meetings and secure internal facilities
• Initiate purchase orders and process department invoices for payment by AP
• Coordinate day-to-day tools and account creation for a 40+ person department (i.e., Jira, Box, Lastpass, Hub, Rosters, Department Calendar)
• Help organize a large, ever-changing team of creatives
• Participate in digital marketing creative brainstorming
• General support of the digital department to keep everything running smoothly and efficient
• Handle ad-hoc projects such as presentation creation and industry analysis
• You are nice!
• You enjoy finding creative solutions to difficult problems
• You are a self-starter and highly motivated
• You have amazing organizational abilities and excellent attention to detail
• You love the internet, technology, social and music
• You are able to prioritize multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
• You are a quick learner and aren't afraid to ask questions
• You are excited to learn a little bit of everything and willing to jump in on any project
• You are outgoing and confident when interfacing with all employees/external partners
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Music/entertainment-related internships or experience
• Understanding of current digital marketing landscape and emerging trends
• Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, and other social media publishing tools
• Some experience in an assistant/support/operations role in the music/entertainment industry or other fact-paced, innovative environment
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.