Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2021 3:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration? Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration
Job Title: Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration
A little bit about our team:
We are a global music publishing company, home to a wide array of legendary songwriters and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standards. Here, you will be serving as the first point of contact for the SVP Administration, North America. You'll also help our Copyright and Royalties departments run smoothly, assisting with song ownership inquires and royalty statement requests.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be working at a major music publishing company, interacting with numerous departments (Copyright, Legal, Licensing, Royalties, Finance). Here, you'll help manage a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide; serving as a key contact for Administration and Copyright requests. You'll develop a comprehensive understanding of music publishing, since this position deals with multiple departments.
Here you'll get to:
• You will handle scheduling for meetings and group projects for the SVP, Administration, North America.
• You will collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
• You will prepare reports related to client earnings and song catalogs.
• You will serve as an initial point of contact for calls and general inquiries received by the department.
• You will make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
• You will welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls, and process expenses for the SVP, Administration, North America.
• You will interact with representatives of the Legal, Licensing, Royalties, and Finance Departments, as well as, the Harry Fox Agency, BMI, ASCAP, record companies, and the general public regarding administration issues.
• You will distribute the weekly contract brief outlining new writer signings and renewals
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent phone skills and email etiquette
• You have strong research skills
• You have 1 year of responsible administrative experience within a music company
• You consistently take initiative
• You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Course work in music business or related field
• Music Publishing experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2020 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.