Assistant, Media & Strategic Development
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, Media & Strategic Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Media & Strategic Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Media & Strategic Development? Job Description:
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Assistant, Media & Strategic Development
A little bit about our team:
The publicity department develops and implements comprehensive media campaigns for Warner Records roster of superstar and developing artists. The publicity assistant will support two senior publicists.
Here you'll get to:
• Support two senior publicist efforts for all aspects of press and artist relations
• Support artist media activity
• Liaise with media, managers, partners and internal departments including marketing, promotion, digital, creative, commerce, international, etc.
• Manage variety of press calendars and schedules
• Monitor, track and clip media coverage; create news updates
• Coordinate travel & appointments
• Coordinate special events
• Assist writing press releases and other publicity materials
• Coordinate media interviews and tour press
• Coordinate servicing of advanced music and press materials
• Serve as a high-energy and professional PR liaison
• General office support – Answer phones, field media calls, expenses, coordinate mailings, etc.
• Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
• The ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced working environment
• 1-2 years music or entertainment PR experience preferred
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Photo Shop, Cision, Sharepoint, Dropbox, Constant Contact, Wordpress, Filemaker Pro, FTP and Social Media
• College Degree Preferred
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, OVO Sound, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.