Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 1:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Marketing department is the chief holder of information on the status of an individual project (song, EP, or album) scheduled to be released into the marketplace. Primary focus lies in discovering effective marketing tactics, creating artist opportunities, and dissemination of useful information to fellow team members and partner labels.
Here you'll get to:
• Pull data and update weekly marketing one-sheets, dept re-caps and timelines with current project info & insight for company-wide use.
• Manage scheduling of videos, audio and other creative content through the WEA system
• Perform basic design work as needed for special items such as invites, pitch decks, etc.
• Assist & participate as needed at special events including artist appearances, company events, meet & greets, etc.
• Handle all accounting/administrative duties including (not limited to) setting up meetings, handling advance music requests, processing invoices, expense reports, and timesheets, order advance promo copies of music, help compile assets, while managing artist and executive calendars, travel, and meeting schedules
• Develop and have working knowledge of data from industry standard platforms (ie. Soundscan, Mediabase, Music Connect, etc.), internal data systems (WMG exclusive platforms such as ISAAC), third-party analytics (Spotify analytics, Google trends, etc.), and social media landscape.
• Contribute & ideate on projects, bringing fresh ideas to the artist development process
• Undertake research projects on market trends, fledging brands/platforms/potential partners to help ensure that Warner Records is on the cusp of what is current and culturally relevant
• Efficiently handle administrative duties for two managers, while learning the basics of project management, prioritizing/managing multiple projects at your manager's direction
• Comprehensive experience with PC and Mac platforms, especially with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in high pressure environment
• Effectively coordinate multiple schedules
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Extremely thorough communication skills and ability to work with others
• Self-sufficient / self-starter
• The right person for this job will be confident, reliable, accept responsibility, be a quick learner, and handle pressure well.
• They must have a sense of urgency and demonstrate professionalism over the phone
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
• Hunger to learn overall operations of a record company and the ability to quickly administrate and/or fulfill day-to-day requests is essential.
• Bachelor's Degree
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.