Assistant, Film / TV / Video Game / Soundtrack Sync
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant, Film/TV/Video Game/Soundtrack Sync
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Film/TV/Video Game/Soundtrack Licensing team at Atlantic Records Group + Elektra Music Group.
Job Title: Assistant, Film/TV/Video Game/Soundtrack Sync
A little bit about our team:
Our team is responsible for securing song placements in film, TV, video games, new media and soundtracks in order to bring in master licensing revenue as well as promote frontline artists to benefit the overall company. We are looking for an assistant to support both the Director and Senior Director in the department.
Why this could be your next big break:
You'll work in an exciting and fast paced environment while learning the ins and outs of sync licensing and pitching, as well as creating and marketing original soundtracks. You will get to see firsthand how a major label operates and work with frontline recording artists from both Atlantic Records Group and Elektra Music Group.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide administrative support including but not limited to answering phones, rolling calls, managing calendars, booking travel, and processing expense reports
• Create and design digital e-blasts and marketing materials to be distributed to partners
• Provide support on creative music searches and soundtrack album campaigns
• Track sync confirmations for film, tv, promos, trailers, sports, video games, etc.
• Coordinate invites and attend artist shows, showcases and other special events
• Compile and maintain department's asset library including audio files, writer/publisher information, lyrics, artwork, release schedules, etc.
• Maintain the department contact and distribution lists
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Have excellent phone and communication skills.
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated, and take responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Be calm under pressure.
• Be a hard worker for whom no task is too small.
• Be highly organized and very detail oriented.
• Thrive in a busy office environment and be able to multi-task and prioritize extremely well.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
• Anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A thorough understanding of sync licensing
• Previous industry experience with sync licensing
• Previous administrative experience
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.