Assistant/ Coordinator, A&R Administration
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2022 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant/ Coordinator, A&R Administration jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant/ Coordinator, A&R Administration postings
Full Time Job
Assistant/ Coordinator, A&R Administration (title commensurate with experience)
A little bit about our team:
The intersection of A&R, Business Affairs and Finance, the A&R Administration team at Atlantic Records leads all aspects of the recording process from a business perspective. This includes administering all A&R-related budgets and handling recording-related legal issues and logistics. Further, the department serves as the primary interface between A&R/Marketing/Legal and Production in the creation and release of all commercial and promotional products. This position reports to the EVP of A&R Operations.
Why this could be your next big break:
This is an opportunity to work at one of the most historic and successful record companies in the world, in the center of the action. If paying attention to detail, anticipating anything that might go wrong, learning from your mistakes, and getting things done sounds just like you, this is your opportunity. You will work behind the scenes, in a fast-paced team environment.
Here you'll get to:
• Complete general administrative duties: answer phones, calendar management, filing, scanning, etc.
• Coordinate artist travel, including flights, lodging, and ground transportation, and the tracking of the associated spend.
• Process invoices, including the creation of vendors and coding of invoices in our financial systems.
• Correspond with vendors to issue purchase orders and resolve outstanding invoice issues.
• Arrange tracking, mixing, and mastering sessions.
• Draft transmittal letters and form legal documents, including Work For Hire and Remix agreements.
• Coordinate the creation of project numbers and royalty accounts with the Royalty Department.
• Assist supervisors with day-to-day management of recording projects.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, and focused.
• Calm under pressure.
• Hard worker for whom no task is too small.
• Excellent phone and communication skills.
• Comfortable with spreadsheets, numbers, and math.
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks independently.
• Microsoft Word and Excel competent.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Some knowledge of the recording processes a plus.
• This is a position for someone who likes to work behind the scenes and as part of a team.
• Prior assistant experience including answering phones, booking travel, and handling T&E.
• Experience with Concur for expenses
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.