Assistant, Artist Development & Touring
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/12/2019 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, Artist Development & Touring jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant, Artist Development & Touring postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Artist Development & Touring? Assistant, Artist Development & Touring
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after ARTIST DEVELOPMENT & TOURING team at ELEKTRA MUSIC GROUP.
Job Title: Assistant, Artist Development & Touring
A little bit about our team:
We represent and implement label interests on all aspects of tour related business, promotional tours, live appearances, artist scheduling, ticket buys, tour marketing, special events/showcases, and those respective budgets. We liaise with managers, agents and promoters to maximize opportunities in the marketplace for full Elektra Music Group roster with an ultimate goal towards artist growth.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will coordinate administrative responsibilities of the department. Top priorities for this role include the tracking of budgets, processing invoices/payments, supporting the domestic ticket buy process, maintaining internal touring + contact databases as well as disseminating all touring-related updates for our artists on a company-wide daily basis. This position requires an extreme attention to detail, organization, effective communication skills with emphasis on multi-tasking.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide full administrative support to the Director of Artist Development & department as a whole – duties include but are not limited to: Opening purchase orders, tracking promotional budgets, processing invoices, maintaining internal contact databases, answering phones, scheduling, and expense reports.
• Support ticketing and guest list process for Elektra shows + special events through creation of budgets, putting tickets on hold with box offices, building out solicit emails, as well as distributing tickets and appropriate VIP/AAA passes in a timely manner.
• Update the internal tour data system with all domestic tour dates, and distribute appropriate show updates and marketing information to all relevant internal and external teams.
• Facilitate and distribute Elektra artist promo & touring schedules plus artist travel itineraries
• Assist in the production and execution of Elektra artist showcases, listening sessions & Elektra events nationally (Los Angeles & New York)
• Develop and maintain key relationships with others in the industry, including box office personnel, junior staff with agencies and promoters, artist managers, tour managers, and label staff.
• Work with our team to research new lifestyle marketing ideas, showcase/event spaces, travel vendors, etc
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You are organized.
• You have a strong ability to multitask, work under pressure, and juggle conflicting priorities and deadlines
• Be available to attend local shows, events and concerts when necessary
• A proactive, organized, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently but be a team player and flexible
• BA or BS degree (or equivalent)
• Proficient in excel, word
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• An interest in live music and a knowledge of touring
• At least 1 year experience in an internship, touring, or ''college rep'' role in the music industry
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.