Assistant, 300 Entertainment
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2023 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant, 300 Entertainment jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant, 300 Entertainment postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Assistant, 300 Entertainment
A little bit about our team:
300 Entertainment was founded in 2013 as an independent label, was acquired by Warner Music in December 2021. We are now 300 Elektra Entertainment. In under 10 years, 300 has launched careers of Platinum-selling, Grammy-Award winning artists, won multiple awards for marketing and digital campaigns and named one of Fast Company's Best Places to work. At 300 we pride ourselves in taking risks, constantly evolving and being active participants in artist development. Our core values center around being of service to our artists, to each other and to our community.
You will provide direct administrative and organizational support to the Co-President of 300 Entertainment. You will be responsible for assisting the Co-President in their coordination of all departments in the company. There will be an emphasis on Marketing, Operations and Creative.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide direct administrative support to the Co-President of 300
• Follow through on execution of Co-President's company-wide initiatives
• Thoughtfully provide calendar management and help to systematize requests
• Have professional communication with artists, managers, industry personnel.
• Act as support for Co-President with all departments of the company
• Assist with the coordination of meetings and special events
• Attend weekly meetings with the opportunity to provide creative ideas
• Compile and distribute marketing presentations and reports
• You are passionate about music and artists
• You are a goal-oriented professional
• You are adaptive and proactive in anticipating needs
• You are a team player and concise, articulate communicator
• You manage time effectively, are organized, and a self-starter
• You enjoy continual learning and development
• You are a stickler for details
• You have an interest in fashion, culture and art
• You have a strong social network
• You are able to manage multiple tasks at once
We'd love it if you also had:
• Adobe InDesign or similar application skills
• Experience assisting music executive(s)
• Experience supporting a leader or manager who oversees several areas of the business
• Knowledge of localized music and lifestyle scenes
• The ability to easily transition from one area of focus to another
• A positive go getter attitude, and high energy
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$19.23 to $20.51 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.