Animator / Motion Graphic Artist
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Animator/Motion Graphic Artist
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and our award-winning content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is looking for an experienced 2D Animator/Motion Graphics Artist to join our award-winning studio team.
In this role, you will get to create visually engaging motion graphics and animation elements to elevate UPROXX branded and original content across. You'll collaborate with an expert team of production and post production staff to bring creative ideas to life. The ideal candidate will have incredible taste and style, a deep understanding of best practices relating to file size restrictions and optimization and a desire to push their own limits.
Here you'll get to:
• Conceptualize, design and animate creative solutions to enhance our content through the lends of overall strategy and vision of the specific project and UPROXX.
• Collaborate with designers, production and post production teams to ensure we are delivering industry leading executions that meet both internal and client needs while being mindful of timelines and over program needs.
• Maintain reliable and impeccable files organization for ease of collaboration.
• Design and implement go-forward processes to streamline video post-production workflows.
• Manage all aspects of animation and motion graphics from conception to completion
• Animate various styles of motion graphics, including but not limited to: title treatments, logos and transitions
• Develop and execute animated show ideas based on needs for Uproxx Original programs as well as branded campaigns.
Rockstar candidates will have the following:
• You have 3-5 years experience in animation and motion graphics work
• You have an animation/motion graphics reel that demonstrates your stills (Please include a description of your contribution to each respective work)
• Excellent technical skills and a command of all aspects of video production, including but not limited to, green screen, color grading, compositing, compression, retouching, format conversions, sound design, graphic design and production
• Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
• You have impeccable organization skills
• You have an innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have communication skills to help you work with various departments, multiple timelines/calendars and in a fast-paced environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Character animation rigging and animation ability
• Cinema 4D/Element 3D and Trapcode Suite experience a plus
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.