Analyst, Payroll - Temp
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 4/27/2020 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Analyst, Payroll - Temp jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Analyst, Payroll - Temp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Payroll - Temp? Analyst, Payroll - Temp
What to expect from your role with us!
Experience what it's like to work at one of the most dynamic and forward thinking music companies in the world. At Warner Music Group we are passionate about providing opportunities and committed to developing new talent. We are an organisation of music lovers who are innovative and forward thinking - priding ourselves on our diverse, exciting and stimulating working environment. We are seeking creative individuals who are as passionate as we are!
Our Nashville based Shared Services Center is home to our Centres of Excellence for all Financial Cash transactions and processing (US Cash Managing, Accounting Operations and RMRA) to support our US front line labels and business units. It is a hub for internal control and risk management, and continuous improvement through technology, process and people. Reporting into the SSC CoE, our payroll function is moving to Nashville under the leadership of our Nashville based CFO, as part of the second phase expansion of the SSC CoE which also includes centralization of some global data operations.
How you'll spend your days…
This is an exciting opportunity to support the US Payroll department in the Nashville SSC CoE on the Workday platform. You'll also be expected to work in partnership with the HRIS team, building knowledge of the Workday Payroll product, supporting its ongoing development, configuration and troubleshooting, in accordance with the HRIS established governance procedures, support model and roadmap. The Payroll team delivers services to circa 1700 employees, both hourly and salaried across circa 16 US based pay groups.
• Assist in processing payroll for 16 US pay groups, on a bi weekly basis
• Audit weekly time tracking reports to ensure employees are entering time; follow up directly with those that are not to ensure payment is processed bi-weekly
• Monitors both the Payroll and Workday Inbox and actions on items that are needed daily
• Communicate with employees regarding basic payroll related requests/issues (i.e. tax and direct deposit updates, W2 requests, time tracking inquiries, pay stub access, garnishments)
• Assist in reviewing audit reports every other week to ensure payroll is being processed accurately
• Communicates with management any issues that may arise from time sheet problems and complaints related to payroll.
• Serve as a liaison with OSV (One Source Virtual) to ensure:
• the upkeep of all tax id, account numbers, invalid social security, missing TPA and POA
• reconcile WD tax reports to OSV tax portal
• monitor quarterly filings and save reports to Payroll drive
• monitor any out of balance; research and resolve
• Support the Payroll Director with other projects and tasks as required
• Maintain communication with employees who transfer/relocate and ensure all applicable data changes are reflected in WD via audit reports (i.e. address updated accordingly, tax elections entered, work location)
• Work directly with benefits team to review leaves on a bi-weekly basis; ensure payments are made according to bi-weekly spreadsheet; escalate issues when necessary
• Action on all Equifax requests for unemployment claims
• Maintain mail and provide responses timely when needed
• Read, review and respond to all active cases in OSV
What we are looking for…
• Process oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
• General experience of the principles and practices of generalist HR, compensation and benefits
• Experience and proficiency in multiple payroll tools and systems, including cloud technologies (preferably Workday Payroll)
• super organised individual with impeccable attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficiency in MS365 (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Deadline driven and a fast learner of new processes, methodologies and technology
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal and diagram form.
• Full knowledge of current Federal, State, and Local labor laws, tax requirements and payroll regulations. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.