Analyst, Organization Enablement
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Analyst, Organization Enablement
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Global Finance Transformation ''FIT'' team at Warner Music Group
A little bit about our team:
The Fully Implemented Transformation (FIT) team is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
Tip: This individual will be a key member of a team responsible for carrying out the organization enablement workstream within Warner Music's Finance department. Showcasing a keen ability to multi-task and produce materials at a rapid pace, this team member will have the opportunity to see and learn from many different aspects of the music industry. This role also presents the opportunity to work hands-on with many of our global business partners and offices across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist in conducting work shadowing and remote training for all waves of the project
• Manage the knowledge transfer tracking process, including providing regular updates to FIT leadership
• Assist Sr Manager, Transformation and VP of Org Enablement in day-to-day project management of operations and develop project plans
• Draft knowledge transfer kick-off materials
• Document and analyze both finance and non-finance activities being performed by current global teams
• Identify activities which will require process solutioning prior to knowledge transfer
• Monitor errors, backlogs, and agreed upon target metrics
• Provide daily reporting on training and SOP updates to FIT leadership, CFOs, and Center leads
• Track any global SOP and project status updates on a daily basis
• Ensure any changes to scope are documented accordingly, including ensuring any downstream impacts to the overall business case are communicated appropriately
• Document and facilitate walkthroughs of future state process flows by process area
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree or above in accounting, finance, or business equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience in facilitation or documentation of accounting process activities
• Exceptional proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio, including the ability to produce materials rapidly
• Multinational project experience
• Managed several projects and efforts at once, including handling PMO responsibilities for those work efforts
• Ability to travel up to 50%
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Process improvement experience
• SAP S/4Hana knowledge
• Music industry background
• Service desk and / or chatbot design experience
• Big 4 consulting experience
• Experience working directly with a Shared Services organization
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.