Administrative Assistant, Head Of Investor Relations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
A little bit about our team:
The team is currently comprised of one person (the Head of Investor Relations) with the potential to increase in size. This role will interact and coordinate closely with the offices of the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Communications Officer and other members of Warner Music Group's senior management team.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Administrative Assistant will provide executive administrative and organizational assistance to the Head of IR; as well as, the senior management team as needed. Undertake and contribute to special projects for the Head of IR in general and as assigned. Opportunity to operate across various functional teams in the organization.
Here you'll get to:
• Schedule all appointments and maintain overall calendar; prepare daily itinerary, respond to all invitations and review social events.
• Heavy interaction with Investment Community: Intensive focus on meeting / call coordination with members of the investment community including research analysts and existing / prospective WMG shareholders.
• Coordination of WMG's Participation in Investor Conferences and Events: This may include registration, scheduling presentation / meeting times, and booking travel and lodging for Head of IR and other members of the senior management team.
• Oversee Peer Company Earnings/Events Calendar: Prepare and manage calendar of peer earnings and other events (i.e., conference participation) for distribution to senior management team.
• Answer telephone lines articulately and professionally; receive and connect numerous domestic and international calls daily; Arrange and coordinate conference calls.
• Handle all domestic and international travel arrangements, including car, hotel and flights; Prepare thorough itinerary for each destination; Handle all specific requirements needed for each trip.
• Interact with Sr. Management across WMG
• Process all invoices and aid in T&E preparation.
• Assist with organization of events
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Meticulous attention to detail particularly with schedule
• Previous experience in Travel & Expense systems/software
• Possess the ability to multi-task and to prioritize these tasks
• Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Interpersonal/professional demeanor when dealing with all contacts in person and on the phone
• Flexibility in adapting to re-prioritized tasks
• Takes initiative in seeking new assignments
• Integrity/trust in handling confidential matters
• Experience working in an executive environment/executive office
• Previous experience working in the media/entertainment industry preferred
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Sense of urgency
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.