Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing and Commerce
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2023 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing and Commerce jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing and Commerce postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing and Commerce
A little bit about our team:
The mission of the Digital Marketing department is to drive fandom, music consumption, D2C purchases and social conversation/engagement using innovative digital marketing strategies. The team is responsible for all aspects of an artist's digital presence including digital narrative development, digital advertising, social content ideation, influencer campaigns, digital advertising, CRM, social/digital partner activations, content seeding, websites, etc. We work directly with the artists to translate the vision of their music into groundbreaking digital campaigns and provide in-depth creative consulting geared toward growing a highly engaged fanbase.
The Warner Records Commercial Revenue department is responsible for all aspects of digital streaming, digital download and physical sales to achieve the company's revenue goals as well as helping to break new artists within commercial channels.
This position will assist the SVP's of two departments: Digital Marketing and Commercial Revenue.
As an Administrative Assistant at Warner Records, you will have a front-row seat to the inner workings of a major record label. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who has a results-driven, proactive, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving approach. You will support and work alongside a motivated, experienced, and incredibly busy pair of executives in our DTLA headquarters. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily prioritize a multitude of competing demands, this role is for you.
Here you'll get to:
• Administrative Duties
• Manage phones and maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, VIP visitors, key projects, and travel
• Arrange conference calls, in-person meetings, and offsite meetings including setting up dial-ins, booking conference rooms, coordinating attendance, ordering supplies/food, and interfacing with the A/V team
• Submit, track, and submit timesheets and expense reports in a timely manner
• Coordinate travel arrangements and travel itinerary, including booking flights and hotels
• Attend calls and meetings, as requested, providing detailed and accurate recaps of the discussion with follow-up steps
• Maintain project and staff roster documents
• Order office supplies, merchandise, promo, and other goods
• Print, scan, photocopy, and format documents as needed
• Collect shipment information, put packages together, and deliver to mail room
• Maintain and update department time off tracker (sick, personal, and vacation days)
• Rally internal assets of the company (IT, Office Services, etc.) as needed
• Weekly set up of team meetings including arranging seating to accommodate large group, gathering and setting up audio/visual companions, etc.
• Closely work and communicate with various internal departments to answer questions, broker solutions, handle requests, and disseminate information
• Department duties
• Stay up to date on new social and digital technology in the marketplace
• Research influencers, new blogs, and other partnership opportunities
• Develop presentation decks for global conferences and quarterly open forums
• Pull sales numbers as needed from Soundscan, Sales Inquiry, World Wide Sales, and Tableau
• Maintain and organize monthly tour grid, collecting and submitting ticket requests for the departments
• Maintain executive documents including IO grid, ships and scans report, soundscan information, and venue scans
• Create Keynote, PowerPoint, and account presentation materials as needed
• Create one sheets for all products in special programs, such as Black Friday, Start Your Ear Off Right, Record Store Day, etc.
• Keep team informed of all new release activity as it pertains to street dates, projections, & discounting.
• Work with accounts on delivering assets needed to market a title (i.e. cover art, pricing)
• Work with Operations & Production team on new release scheduling and ensure content is delivered to all partners on schedule; rectify any issues that exist
• Create tour dates for artist websites and social media
• Maintain invites & RSVP's for artist showcases & events
• Review and update artist social and web properties
• Collect songs for and update playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
• Locate, curate, edit, and maintain digital libraries/databases including Sales CMS, digital marketing asset library
• Create and track SmartURLs as needed (for releases, ticket sales, streams, etc)
• Participate in weekly brainstorms around artist content, learning from the team how to conceptualize and execute digital strategies
• Submit and manage requests to other departments using JIRA, email, and other tools
• Perform basic design work such as resizing photos for social posting
• Daily maintenance of invoice processing including vendor set up in SAP, working with Business Affairs to determine recoupability for each project, coding in Ariba, submitting to accounts payable, and liaising with necessary parties to ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Draft weekly updates, reports, and summary sheets for campaigns as needed using our internal suite of tools
• Other duties as assigned
• Comprehensive experience with PC and Mac platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphing))
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of and passion for social media, music streaming, and digital platforms
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in high pressure environment.
• Effective online research methods
• Confidence, trustworthiness, and outstanding problem solving skills
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize multiple