Administrative Assistant, Creative Services
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Creative Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Creative Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Creative Services? Job Description:
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Administrative Assistant, Creative Services
A little bit about our team:
Creative Services is responsible for the creation of music videos, still photo shoots and graphic artwork for all Warner Records releases.
Why this could be your next big break:
In this role you will have the opportunity of working closely with the Creative Services department's music video division, doing all the administrative due diligence, keeping track of invoices, video budgets, expenses, travel etc.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide overall support to the Creative Services' music video division.
• Generate and route contract agreements.
• Process and manage a high volume of vendor set-ups.
• Interact with Production vendors & Accounts Payable to get vendors promptly set up in our system for payment via ACH or Wire.
• Route video projects through the company's visual clearance process and send out internal visual alert emails once content is cleared for release.
• Fill out and submit SAG-AFTRA reports for applicable budget tier projects.
• General office duties – including but not limited to: ordering supplies, taking messages, arranging meetings, setting up conference calls, booking conference rooms and distributing mail (as needed).
• Book artist travel and send all direct bill hotel letters and follow up for hotel folios (as needed).
• Assess the production process of the department and projects and provide assistance / support at weak or missed points.
• Chase down assets and elements for editorial projects (in-house & outsourced).
• Complement and work alongside your direct report to manage the administrative side of production for all projects.
• Have working knowledge of SAP system.
• Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• You are able to prioritize multiple projects.
• You are detailed oriented.
• Ability to pinpoint problems and identify solutions.
• Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, clients and vendors.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Drive to learn and grow within the music industry
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.