Admin. Coordinator, Arts Music
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2023 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Admin. Coordinator, Arts Music jobs in New York-NY
Search all Admin. Coordinator, Arts Music postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Admin. Coordinator, Arts Music
A little bit about our team:
Our team spans worldwide with the core group of Arts Music working with a range of repertoire that serves the passionate audiences ranging from major kids and family brands to musical theater and Broadway Cast Recordings. Working from within Arts Music, you'll have expanded involvement with Global Catalog, Warner Classics, and Rhino Entertainment.
Support a growing division within WMG with a wide variety of tasks that support the Business Affairs process, product development, and marketing.
Here you'll get to:
• Interact with a variety of internal and external teams across WMG Global Catalog, Rhino, Warner Classics, and Arts Music.
• Maintain daily schedule and calendar for President, Global Catalog for Recorded Music.
• Provide day-to-day admin support including travel arrangements for Senior Executives and artists.
• Help coordinate event logistics for Global Catalog content teams located in NYC, LA, and internationally.
• Maintain Arts Music finance and purchasing processes: PO creation, vendor set-up and confirmation, financial project IDs and Invoice tracking.
• Maintain Arts Music Business Affairs/Legal team meeting agenda, note taking, and facilitate the artist advance approval process.
• Facilitate data input and scheduling within WMG distribution portals/systems for Arts Music.
• Assist with and maintaining artist-picks calendar, and streaming playlist updates on digital accounts.
• Manage physical product/promo ordering process for venue sales (musical theater tours, artists and show producers).
• Assist with project ''allow listing" process.
• Transcribe and format lyrics as needed for submission to Digital Accounts.
• Learn all the acronyms. Many, many acronyms.
• Pay attention to details and recognize when a problem needs to be solved.
• Be curious and willing to learn.
• Be persistent about finding the person who will help you do what needs to be done.
• Learn new skills, technology, terminology, and processes.
• Possess a ''customer service'' attitude.
• Pay attention to details, care about details, organize details.
• Avoid (and hate) making mistakes, but appreciate mistakes as an opportunity to learn, improve, and grow.
We'd love it if you also had:
• 3-5 years of experience in the Entertainment Industry.
• Experience supporting a Senior Executive and juggling multiple department tasks.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of streaming, CDs and Vinyl (bonus knowledge: cassettes).
• A curiosity for learning.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$17.95 to $28.00 hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.