Account Executive , Midwest
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive , Midwest jobs in New York-NY
Account Executive (UPROXX), Midwest
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Sales team at Uproxx.
A little bit about our team:
• UPROXX is an authoritative lifestyle brand & content producer that was recently acquired by Warner Music Group, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today
• The team is an upbeat group of diverse professionals who pride themselves on delivering high quality customer service, a tremendous work ethic and creative selling. The office is a dynamic workspace that fosters fresh thinking and collaboration.
• The role is based in New York and may cover accounts along the east coast, reporting into the VP of Sales in the New York office.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our New York office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue
Here you'll get to:
• As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content.
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast paced, results, and deadline driven environment
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the New York and West Coast markets within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.