Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Why this could be your next big break:
We're seeking an Account Coordinator who works well in fast paced environments, communicates well with others, can multitask and is eager to be part of a growing company. The ideal candidate will be an entry-level individual looking to grow their career within the digital media space. They will be responsible for working on a mix of media and custom campaign executions with sales, studio, ad operations and a dedicated account manager.
We value hard work, integrity, and agility, and we love to recognize successful individuals and teamwork. Come join our team at UPROXX and impact culture for the digital generation!
Here you'll get to:
• Determine media mix for brand proposals
• Develop and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
• Personally manage sales process from RFP through delivery of the final IO
• Thoughtfully determine appropriate responses to client questions, leading client kick off calls, reporting calls, and midcampaign updates
• Individually manage successful campaign delivery, flighting and billing
• Stay abreast on industry trends and best practices including social media, audience targeting, and new product offerings
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Quick learner and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, when working with team members and clients
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• BA/BS required in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred
• 1 year prior knowledge of digital media space preferred but not required
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and award-winning original video, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. Woven Studios, our in-house production division, programs a slate of award-winning original series and collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.