A&R Services, Senior Manager
Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for A&R Services, Senior Manager jobs in Miami-FL
Search all A&R Services, Senior Manager postings
Full Time Job
A&R Services, Senior Manager (Warner Music Latina)
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: A&R Services, Senior Manager
A little bit about our team:
The A&R Department operates as the primary source of talent scouting and record making within Warner Music Group. It is A&R that allows us to locate and sign new talent and continue making music for currently signed artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be able to support WM Latina's A&R function in fulfilling all A&R administrative duties and lend support with other departmental responsibilities. You will also be responsible for managing the A&R budget, work on video production and music deals contracts.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage WM Latina's A&R budget and provide administrative support to A&R function
• Execute the accounts' payable function (manage vendor and purchase orders, invoices, system interfaces and matching process) for the A&R function
• Verify the correctness and integrity of purchase orders and supporting documentation and resolve any issues independently
• Archive supporting documentation according to company's policies and procedures
• Coordinate with A&R to process Warner related invoices such as work for hires, consultancy invoices, producer fees, etc.
• Coordinate PO's and invoices for studio sessions, video production and any admin/payment related service to external vendors
• Professional and able to work under pressure with high-profile clients
• Any ad-hoc projects to support the A&R department
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong computer skills, proficiency using Microsoft Office's Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build partnerships the rest of the departments
• Ability to meet deadlines consistently and effectively while working under pressure; and
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at any given time and prioritize them effectively and appropriately.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with counterparts and coworkers
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience working within the music, tech or media industry, although not essential
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.