Workday Reporting Lead
Warner Bros.Remote, US
Full Time Job
Workday Reporting Lead (Payroll & HCM)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Workday Reporting Lead for the HR Services Workforce Analytics department.
• Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Reporting project support.
• Lead Workday Implementation Reporting Workstream.
• Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
• Conduct sessions with customers to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
• Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for customers.
• Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
• Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
• Mentor other reporting resources; actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice.
• Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities.
• Must have experience leading Reporting Workstream in large-scale Workday HCM implementations including reporting design, development, end-to-end testing and deployment.
• Must have deep knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence and Time Tracking reporting data sources, and provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices.
• At least 3 years of experience implementing Workday with emphasis on Payroll modules that includes 1 full-scale implementation and proficiency in the following functional areas:
• Earnings and Deductions.
• Workday Payroll Processing.
• Retroactive Payroll.
• Understanding Key Workday Payroll Fundamentals.
• Experience supporting enterprise class human capital management solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, etc).
• Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Workday Prism and ETL knowledge is preferred.
• Subject Matter Expertise in reporting including developing complex reports, layouts, and analytics for business purposes.
• Passion for exceptional customer service.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis.
• Minimum of 3 prior consulting experience; previously Workday certified.
• Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday implementations in a Reporting Leadership role.
• Comfort with ambiguity.
• High attention to detail.
• Executing/managing competing deliverables with a sense of urgency.
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
• Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.