Warehouse Team Leader
Warner Bros.Leavesden, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2021 7:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Warehouse Team Leader jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Warehouse Team Leader postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Warehouse Team Leader?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200 acre secure site has a quarter of a million square feet of stage space, back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.
WBSL has a collection of sixteen sound stages, some of which are the largest in the UK. WB Leavesden Park, adjacent to the Studio, offers modern and flexible office space for Production Companies. The site also has its own, on-site Set Lighting & Rigging rental division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post-production for feature films and television.
These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post-production facility in the U.K.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter showcases the authentic sets, special effects and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate warehouse and stockroom activities to support all retail and commercial functions of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
• Supervise warehouse operatives in all functions including deliveries and replenishment of the Studio Tour.
• Support the warehouse operatives with preparation of rotas, schedules and payroll information.
• To communicate and work together with other retail staff and our partners.
• To deliver induction and training (including specific systems training) in all relevant warehouse/stockroom functions
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Maintaining correct stock levels in all retail storage and sales areas.
• Assist retail team in preparing and maintaining the way we present goods to our visitors.
• Distribute merchandise from main warehouse to retail areas around the attraction.
• Maintain relevant paperwork, storage records and standards for accurate accounting of incoming deliveries.
• Using SAP and Counterpoint, support the processing of purchase orders in accordance with Warner Bros. policy.
• Flag up concerns or errors in paperwork from transfers or deliveries.
• To be an active key holder to the warehouse, responsible for the secure opening and closing of the site.
• Well organised and focused.
• Able to prioritise work load and manage change.
• Work as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Communicates in a timely & effective manner to enhance store operations.
• Full UK clean driving license.
• Stores or warehouse role in a retail environment (or a tourism, leisure or heritage industry attraction).
Nice to Haves
• Forklift, Reach truck and order picker certificates.
• Previous experience of SAP (or equivalent).
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.