Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Warehouse Associate jobs in London-UK
Search all Warehouse Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Warehouse Associate? To support the warehouse/stockroom activities and to support all retail and commercial functions of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
• Assist the retail team in preparing and maintaining the way we present goods to our visitors.
• Communicate stock level concerns to colleagues and partners.
• Distribute merchandise to retail areas around the attraction.
• Transport stock to and from warehouse and tour.
• Receive, check and accept deliveries.
• Maintain relevant paperwork, storage records and standards for accurate accounting of incoming deliveries.
• Proactive in keeping waste and shrinkage to a minimum.
• Support and assist on all stock counts.
• Order picking in time for needs of the business.
• Participate in staff training to be able to meet customer needs, deliver optimum levels of service and maintain high visual standards.
• Participate in daily briefings with the team and be aware of all activity within the department and the business.
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Carry out any reasonable tasks at the request of the Retail Management Team.
• Perform housekeeping duties on a daily basis ensuring strict standards are maintained and ensure that stock is replenished and visually merchandised in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ensure the store is visually merchandised to the highest standard with all scheme, graphics and equipment being used correctly and in accordance with guidelines and agreed standards.
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to increase sales.
• Highest levels of customer service.
• Effective, confident communication with visitors and colleagues.
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Able to prioritise work and use own initiative
• Full UK clean driving license.
• Forklift, Reach truck and order picker certificates
• Due to the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
• Flexibility to be able to work 40 hours a week on a shift pattern, varying between 6am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.