VP, Marketing Services -U00a0finishing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP, Marketing Services -U00a0finishing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Marketing Services -U00a0finishing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Marketing Services -U00a0finishing? Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a VP, Marketing Services - Finishing for the Marketing Services department. The VP, Marketing Services - Finishing is responsible for the finishing and distribution of TV, Digital, and Ancillary content on feature marketing campaigns including the management of internal staff, vendors, the development of timelines and the timely review/approval of finished materials.
• A/V Campaign Project Management across all Broadcast TV and Digital media production for between 15-20 unique campaigns per year. Leading own campaigns, assigning campaigns to a Director and two Managers, while overseeing all aspects of the department, and supervising all day-to-day support for creative advertising executives in identifying, tracking, and producing A/V marketing content. Additionally, will work closely with, the EVP and SVP of Marketing service to facilitate the broader marketing services initiatives as it relates to the TV/Digital Content.
• Collaborating and planning in a cross-functional capacity with other internal and external Marketing and Media divisions, media agencies, broadcast network traffic teams, and other partners to plan and execute on media buys and marketing objectives surrounding A/V advertising content. This includes but is not limited to, content and executions for Domestic Campaigns, International teams/offices, Multi-Cultural, Digital/Social, Publicity, Promotions, Home Entertainment, Outdoor, as well as significant involvement with HBO Max, Turner, and other Warner Media divisions.
• Directing and planning the workflows and priorities for our creative agencies into our Finishing/Post-Production facilities in order to produce and distribute finalized A/V content assets for all the various marketing executions. This includes the responsibility for final approval and clearance on spots with/for the creative executives (approving audio mixes, picture, color grading, final graphics, tags/passes, VFX) and then ensuring the proper outlets/teams have received the deliverable.
• Liaise with the Credits & Clearance/Legal Team, as well as the Music Clearance Team to confirm that materials finished are in compliance with legal, guild, network guidelines and all cues are cleared for use.
• Working with other internal teams and divisions on process initiatives/technologies to scale, improve, maintain operations. This includes Digital Asset Management systems, security innovations, advances in TV/Streaming, etc. technologies and creative/post-production workflows and systems.
• Maintain, forecast, and report the Worldwide TV and Digital Finishing/Production and Network Delivery budgets for assigned films.
• BA/BS degree in Communication Arts required with Film or TV/Video emphasis preferred 10 years in advertising/publicity experience required, including a minimum of 5 years film/video production required
• In-depth knowledge of TV and Digital Marketing material finishing and trafficking.
• Computer skills: Mac, PC proficiency.
• In-Depth Knowledge of film/video production.
• Ability to manage constant tight deadlines.
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.