VP, Fashion & Home
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP, Fashion & Home jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Fashion & Home postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Fashion & Home? The Daily
WBCP seeks a Vice President, Fashion & Home. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a licensing strategy focusing on WarnerMedia brands in all channels of distribution. You will be expected to drive growth in key categories to maximize revenue, identify untapped licensing opportunities, focus on the ongoing development of a multi-tiered retail strategy and collaborate with senior management within WarnerMedia, as well as key corporations.esp
• Develops, implements and communicates long-term licensing strategy and in partnership with Global Franchise Management, marketing plans for all Fashion and Home categories in all channels of distribution.
• Identifies and licenses appropriate top manufacturers for a wide variety of Warner Bros. properties.
• Evaluates competitive landscape for Fashion and Home categories by brand and age segmentation, while identifying gaps and opportunities to gain market share in all lines of business.
• Works with key licensees, Sales and Retail Business Development to carve out new retailers to expand WB's distribution.
• Understands and keeps pace with the evolving digitally-driven consumer mindset
• Expands existing brands through WB's licensees by creating key retail initiatives and marketing support.
• Develops relationships with senior leaders from WBIE, WB Animation, DC Entertainment, etc. to support WB's studio initiatives, as well as WBCP's initiatives.
• Partners with the Toy & FHB category leads to identify and execute opportunities in support of the Fashion and Home strategies.
• Works with Sales & Retail Business Development to develop and maintain relationships with retailers in order to support licensees through retail promotions. Communicates and collaborates with Sales and Retail Business Development through monthly Sales and Retail Business Development meetings, as well as through ongoing discussions with buyers and licensees.
• Partners with Global Creative and Brand Product in conjunction with Product Development, identifies new trends and products innovation that will drive business opportunities and market share gain.
• Supports the efforts of Publicity & Communications and Global Franchise Management & Marketing by aligning key licensees with these departments to help execute Warner Bros. events, celebrity seeding and brand marketing initiatives.
• - Evaluates retail selling and expands appropriate categories to maximize selling cycle.
• Communicates key property events and updates to licensees to create excitement, support, and brand growth.
• Attends tradeshows and visits licensees as needed to update property activities and drive strategic direction.
• BA/BS degree in business or related field required
• MBA Preferred
• 15 years of experience in Brand and Licensing with background in Adult & Kids Fashion and Home category management preferred
• Experience in e-commerce, social commerce and digital merchandising
• Exceptional licensing acumen and relationship skills
• Proven ability to set strategic and operational plans
• Strong negotiation skills with ability to navigate and lead complex retail and licensee agreements
• Strong ability to lead, mentor and grow best-in–class talent
• Knowledge of retail landscape: key retailers, set dates, buying cycles, sell-in process, etc.
• Remote leadership experience required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.