VP, Digital Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Digital Marketing? Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a VP, Digital Marketing for the Digital Marketing department.
The Vice President Digital Marketing will plan, develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for multiple titles as part of the overall marketing campaign using social, creative, advertising, emerging technologies, media planning, editorial and other event driven methods. The results of these efforts will deliver audience growth, data collection, greater awareness and box office success for Warner Bros. theatrical releases.
• Work with the Executive Vice President, Senior Vice President and other Vice Presidents, Digital Marketing (both domestic and international) in the development of innovative and scalable digital marketing campaigns for the wide ranging slate of Warner Bros. films. The role is also responsible for overseeing a digital team dedicated to assigned films on the slate.
• Lead and develop talent (people management) through 1:1s, feedback sessions, coaching, etc.
• Work directly with the EVP, marketing department, the digital team, and digital partners in the development, oversight and completion of unique and buzz worthy campaigns.
• Manage and communicate strategies and plans directly with filmmakers, talent and production partners.
• Oversee the development of large integrated campaigns leveraging social, creative, emerging technologies, cross-divisional efforts, editorial assets and media to drive awareness, and re-marketing opportunities.
• Work as an important digital leader in the theatrical marketing division collaborating and working closely with other departments to ensure digital plans are effectively communicated and layered across marketing.
• Work closely with International Marketing Team to ensure campaigns meet international marketing needs.
• Manage a dynamic digital team in the development of strategic planning for the film titles using internal and external resources across creative, social, promotions, media and other event driven opportunities. Must be able to provide direction, motivation and oversee the career growth for each member.
• Identify emerging technologies and first to market opportunities that can be leveraged to create unique and dynamic marketing campaigns that will create industry leading events for WB films.
• Help establish and manage project budgets for assigned projects.
• Establish important and dynamic relationships with marketing partners to ensure that WB is aware of all of the latest product offerings in creative, media platforms, targeting, data collection, social and other areas to ensure results for our campaigns.
• Work closely with Creative Advertising in the development of exclusive content for digital and ensuring the consistency of all advertising materials across traditional and digital areas.
• Works closely with Publicity and Multi-Cultural marketing to ensure content debuts, positioning, talent and editorial strategies are aligned and collaborative.
• Develop important data collection strategies that can be used for re-marketing efforts and data points in the efficient management of our campaigns for media, social and other initiatives.
• Forge cross-divisional opportunities for WB films with other partners at Warner Media & HBO Max, creating innovative solutions for marketing WB films, while providing value for other business units within the company through collaborative digital efforts.
• Leverage operational support for digital efforts covering in-house production, production/development, finance, internal marketing and legal divisions.
• A minimum of 7 years hands on marketing experience with all digital platforms and significant experience with all mobile and non-traditional computing platforms.
• Experience must include management level responsibilities in digital marketing, and experience managing a team.
• Must have experience developing long term strategic, alternative marketing campaigns.
• Must have experience developing and implementing strategies using alternate and advanced technology platforms in movie marketing.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
A Bachelor degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred.
• Fluent in all computing platforms.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills
• Good comprehension of legal documentation
• Ability to collaborate in a close team atmosphere with team members and with executives, filmmakers and talent.
• Consensus-building among internal team members.
• Proficiency with all standard office computer software programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be organized and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Other RequirementsPhysical Demands
General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Finger Manipulation, Lifting, Bending and etc.
General Office Environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.