VP, Communications Gbe
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerBros seeks a VP, Communications GBE for the Publicity & Comm department.
The VP will be responsible for all publicity, plans, activations, campaigns as well as internal and external communications for Warner Bros. Global Brands and Experiences with emphasis on the division's Consumer Products and Themed Entertainment group.
• Develops and guides the implementation of a comprehensive and strategic communications plan incorporating publicity activities, events, openings, VIP handling, consumer media relations, trade media relations, crisis communications, employee/internal communications, etc. to create maximum awareness of WBCP's business, initiatives, specific projects, and its role in the GBE organization.
• Oversees development of messaging and relationships with key trade media.
• Guides the drafting of press releases, media advisories, speeches, and external and internal communications in support of WBCP businesses.
• Collaborates with GBE and CP management globally on upcoming events, launches and other business initiatives and plans support accordingly.
• Collaborates with communication teams across WarnerMedia to support companywide initiatives, socializing GBE and CP priorities and/or providing value to revenue generation opportunities.
• Oversees domestic and international external agencies as directed.
• Prepares and presents publicity plans to department leadership and/or senior GBE management and recommends best practices to obtain favorable coverage and maximum effectiveness.
• Provides strategic communications counsel and executive support to executive management, including identifying and securing appropriate speaking engagements and opportunities for presentations and preparing company representatives for interviews, appearances, and special events.
• Supports SVP and team, along with key divisional leadership in developing strategy and implementation of tradeshow efforts including cross divisional coordination for shows, including, but not limited to, Licensing Show, San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con, etc.
• BS/BA in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
• Demonstrated writing and speaking skillset, with strong executive presentation abilities.
• 10 years' experience with increasing levels of responsibility in consumer products publicity, entertainment or product communications, marketing, or public relations. Demonstrated ability and proof of performance in executing retail communications campaigns.
• Experience in international consumer markets, government/public affairs, public policy helpful.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.