Virtual UX Designer / Front-End Developer Intern, Fall
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual UX Designer / Front-End Developer Intern, Fall jobs in Remote-US
Search all Virtual UX Designer / Front-End Developer Intern, Fall postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual UX Designer / Front-End Developer Intern, Fall?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Applications due by June 14th
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs UX Designer/Front-End Developer, you focus on creating compelling digital experiences that not only meet business & marketing needs but also push our products into innovative territories above and beyond the competition. You are motivated to create engaging and elegant digital experiences. You have expertise in platforms-such as smartphones, tablets, smart TVs and web-as well as a thoughtful approach to features and user-centric design philosophies. You understand technology and are always looking for the latest and greatest trends across all the digital products that touch your life and inspire your design choices.
(40%) Work closely with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, and product) to drive progress, uphold standards and advocate for exceptional user experiences.
(30%) Execute design documents, user flows, wireframes, visual designs, UI, UX and front-end development.
(29%) Take a hands-on approach to implementation and collaboration with software development from early ideation through final launched product.
(1%) Performs additional design duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and modern UX design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
• Understanding of user-centered design thinking, process and execution across multiple experience platforms (e.g. mobile app, connected TV, web, etc.)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.