Virtual Marketing Services Post Intern - Fall
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 8:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Marketing Services Post Intern - Fall jobs in Remote-US
Search all Virtual Marketing Services Post Intern - Fall postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Marketing Services Post Intern - Fall?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Applications due by June 14
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Marketing Services Post Intern - Fall 2021 for the Marketing Services Post - Post Production department.
This position will give a well-rounded understanding of the post production needs within the marketing group. The intern will learn about the Theatrical/Home Entertainment finishing pipeline and how the department supports marketing
• Answer phones
• Maintain office supplies inventory
• Format voiceover scripts and draft contracts
• Various data entry (iCampaign, etc)
• Shadow and support Home Entertainment repurposing and finishing
• Relay client requests and feedback to editor
• Organized & detailed to balance several projects simultaneously
• Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Teams, Outlook, etc
• Good interpersonal skills for communication with editors, mixers, AEs and producers
• Basic knowledge of and strong interest in Post Production or Production Management
The Internship Program
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.