Virtual Alloy Entertainment Development Intern- Summer
Warner Bros.Burbank, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual Alloy Entertainment Development Intern- Summer jobs in Burbank-US
Search all Virtual Alloy Entertainment Development Intern- Summer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Alloy Entertainment Development Intern- Summer? Alloy Entertainment seeks an Intern, Summer 2021 for the AE Development department.
Alloy Entertainment is a creative think tank and full-service editorial partner that develops and produces original books, television series, and feature films. The company generates unique commercial entertainment franchises and collaborates with authors, leading publishers, television networks, and movie studios to deliver its properties to the world.
As an intern for our film and television divisions, you will be a vital part of the team as we evaluate new ideas, develop them into salable projects, and ultimately produce films and television shows.
The ultimate goal of this internship is to help you learn and prepare you for a job by giving you real world experience at a busy production company. We want to expose you to the process as much as
possible, which depends on you taking an active interest in the projects we're developing and
producing. This internship can also help you network and build connections in the industry.
• Write coverage on a wide range of material for potential projects.
• Create and maintain lists of available actors, writers, and directors for current and future projects.
• Cover desks of executives, including rolling calls and scheduling meetings.
• Track competitive projects.
• Other job-related duties or projects duties as assigned.
• No previous work experience required but previous internships in the entertainment industry strongly preferred.
• Must be currently enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at a college or university. Coursework emphasis in film and/or television strongly preferred but not required.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Strong understanding of and interest in current film and television landscapes
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.