Vice President, Business Affairs
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 2:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Vice President, Business Affairs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Vice President, Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Business Affairs?
Full Time Job
Vice President, Business Affairs - Wbtv
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Television, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Vice President, Business Affairs for the TV Business Affairs department. Serve as day-to-day business affairs executive on behalf of Warner Bros. production entities. Negotiates and drafts actor, writer, producer, director, rights and other deals, relating to the development and production of television series. Interacts with various producers, agents, lawyers and/or managers.
• Negotiates actor, writer, producer, director, rights and other deals.
• Serve as day to day business affairs executive on behalf of various Warner Horizon productions during the development and production process.
• Prepares and distributes deal memos, agreements and short form contracts. Prepares and reconciles business summaries of the Studio's productions.
• Provides regular status updates with respect to deals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Propose negotiating strategies and then negotiate deals based on studio precedent and departmental guidance.
• Minimum of 5-7 years entertainment experience, preferably in the television industry.
• Television Business or Legal Affairs experience strongly preferred.
• Law firm experience is a plus.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• JD required.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• Knowledge of report and letter format.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to communicate on all levels in a collaborative environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.