Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Food Runner (Utility) for the Food Services Department.
• Duties include setting up and servicing cast & crew catered meals, taking food orders, food delivery, stocking, cleaning, barista services, and bussing dishes.
• Must have 1-2 years food and beverage experience.
• Previous banquet or food services experience preferred.
• Must have good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include frequently working beyond the standard shift of approximately 4.5-8 hours per day is required.
• Physical exertion requiring standing for long periods, walking, bending, lifting, carrying and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
• Standard shift is approximately 4.5-8 hours per day.
• Transportation is required to get to work and/or job sites.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.