Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for UI Artist jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all UI Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an UI Artist? JOB DESCRIPTION
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a User Interface Artist to be responsible for producing art assets, animations and menu flows for video game user interfaces. This person will work closely with UI programmers and game designers and will report to the Lead UI artist / Presentation Director.
• Design, Illustrate and create UI art assets and animations.
• Integrate and optimize the game's HUD and menus
• Interface with game designers, UI artists and UI programmers.
• Apply and maintain a high standard of visual quality from Presentation Direction
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 3 years of game development experience or comparable experience.
• At least 1 published game.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Art degree preferred.
• Able to create the video game's front-end user interface, in game HUD, and additional in-game art.
• Able to illustrate clean and clear iconography & typography.
• Attention to visual detail and consistency.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent in creating Motion Graphics & Animation.
• Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
• Possessing first-rate illustration and graphic design skills.
• Experience creating menus in UMG (Unreal Motion Graphics) is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Unreal Engine is a plus.
• Have a passion to learn new software and skills.
• Able to work with teams of different backgrounds. (game designers & programmers)
• Possessing excellent communication skills.
• Able to work under tight deadlines.
• Must have a strong passion for video games.
• A web portfolio that demonstrates a range of high quality UI screens and animation.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.