Technical SAP CRM Lead, Sales & Avails
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2021 12:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Technical SAP CRM Lead, Sales & Avails jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Technical SAP CRM Lead, Sales & Avails postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical SAP CRM Lead, Sales & Avails?
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Technical Lea, IP Licensing and Avails for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: IP Licensing & Dist department.
This position leads design and development enhancement projects in the area of technical development within the functional areas Sales, Avails and Finance within the IP Licensing solution sets, including system production support oversight, technical analysis of business requirements, technical specification, system development, configuration and oversight of development team. This position also requires cooperation with and oversight of inhouse development team, as well as with 3rd party development partners, making sure functional requirements get delivered per specification. Technical lead will also assist the developers with his/her technical expertise and will play active role in resolving development challenges.
• Partners with Sales and Avails Solution Architect to deliver technical solutions for system enhancements and new capabilities for developing business models
• Advances the health of the COSMOS portfolio, including exploiting new capabilities available in the market, rationalizing the portfolio, and ensuring alignment to WB's strategic goals and initiatives
• Delivers development, configuration and initial testing for enhancements and project within the IP Licensing Solution
• Coordinates with lead of 3rd party to make sure functional requirements are get delivered per specification
• Oversees technical development, performs quality control and supports the existing and added on Sales and Avails footprint of the technical solution
• At least 7 Years of application management and technical solution architecture for the supported technologies, specifically SAP
• Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
• Experience developing, monitoring and managing contingent labor
• Entertainment industry experience is desired
• Experience with SAP system design, development, review of technical SAP specifications and oversight of technical staff on- and off-shore
• Undergraduate degree or relevant work experience required
• Broad understanding of enterprise level systems, preferably SAP (including HANA)
• Detailed knowledge of ABAP Coding Language across multiple SAP modules with a focus on CRM Contract Management
• Expert experience developing with WebUI; Fiori development experience a plus; workflow development experience a plus; Hana Modelling experience a plus
• Basic understanding of contract management business processes preferably in the Entertainment Industry
• Experience with Rights Availability concepts a plus
• Data Management
• Reporting Solutions
• Ability to assist others in resolving complex issues
• Ability to cooperate well with 3rd party partners
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback to continuously improve
• Manage assignments with structured approach to deliver quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong logical thinking skills
• String problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems
• Must be a team player
• Must be flexible
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.